Demonstration Christmas Cookery Class €95
Planning your Christmas dinner, whether this is your first Christmas cooking for the family or you are tired of the stress on Christmas day, we take you through a step by step programme from up to a week in advance of planning all your prep, sides, make a Christmas chutney, and even what to do with the leftovers, so all you have to do on Christmas morning is sit back and enjoy your mulled wine! How to get the most out of your turkey, and afterwards we will have plenty to take home.
Class Cost €95.00
Deposit of €20 required upon booking. You will be contacted 3 days in advance for final payment. Should the class not be able to go ahead due to Covid restrictions we will issue a full refund.
As our classes have limited availability we would ask you to note our cancellation policy. should you cancel within 2 days of your class we are unable to provide a full refund, however we will be happy to accommodate you on another course subject to availability.
Information on our cookery classes and Covid safety
1. It’s a custom built space, we have overhead extraction built into the ceiling, keeping the air clean.
2. There will be a maximum of 8 per class, each at their own bench, with their own hob, with a 1 metre distance between guests.
3. There are some perspex shields in place where needed.
4. Our chef will be wearing a face shield or a mask, guests will be asked to wear one or the other also, shields will work better for tasting.
5. There will be no kitchen assistant present, only our chef tutor
6. As each guest has their own station, there will be minimum walking around, there will be no sharing of utensils, each station will be fully equipped.
7. Hand sanitizer on every station.
8. All ingredients will be weighed out in advance for each station.
9. At the end of each class guests will be welcome to sit in the cafe area to enjoy some of their creations over a glass of wine, while bringing some food home.