Bao & Korean BBQ
Two of the hottest trends in the culinary world right now are bao, and Korean BBQ. A bao is a steamed bun, part Chinese, part Taiwanese, part Korean, and (depending on what you put in it), 100% delicious! Korean food is bang on trend right now and this session will provide an excellent primer. (For the slightly more experienced cook)
As our classes have limited availability we would ask you to note our cancellation policy. should you cancel within 3 days of your class we are unable to provide a full refund, however we will be happy to accommodate you on another course subject to availability.
Information on our cookery classes and Covid safety
1. It’s a custom built space, we have overhead extraction built into the ceiling, keeping the air clean.
2. There will be a maximum of 8 per class, each at their own bench, with their own hob, with a 1 metre distance between guests.
3. There are some perspex shields in place where needed.
4. Our chef will be wearing a face shield or a mask, guests will be asked to wear one or the other also, shields will work better for tasting.
5. There will be no kitchen assistant present, only our chef tutor
6. As each guest has their own station, there will be minimum walking around, there will be no sharing of utensils, each station will be fully equipped.
7. Hand sanitizer on every station.
8. All ingredients will be weighed out in advance for each station.
9. At the end of each class guests will be welcome to sit in the cafe area to enjoy some of their creations over a glass of wine, while bringing some food home.