Cookery School & Classes
Our cookery school, visible through a large glass window separating the shop and the kitchen will allow our guests sample life in a working kitchen and whether you are a beginner wanting to learn new skills or a confident cook looking for inspiration, our tutors will offer a wide range of half-day and evening courses for every level.
These cookery lessons will be fun informative & relaxed. The only homework will be dinner!!
Information on our cookery classes and Covid safety
1. It’s a custom built space, we have overhead extraction built into the ceiling, keeping the air clean.
2. There will be a maximum of 12 per class each group of two as booked will have their own workstaion, with their own hob, with a 1 metre distance between guests.
3. There are some perspex shields in place where needed.
4. Our chef will be wearing a face shield or a mask, guests will be asked to wear one or the other also, shields will work better for tasting.
5. As each pair has their own station, there will be minimum walking around, there will be no sharing of utensils, each station will be fully equipped.
6. Hand sanitizer on every station.
7. All ingredients will be weighed out in advance for each station.
We can host private classes for groups of 6 plus. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org